Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Thursday Night......

Meez 3D avatar avatars games

Survivor: China, CSI .............O YEAHHHH

5 comments:

the elgan family said...

Lo siento pobrecito, pero esta ocho y media...y eres en el cuarto con su mija que no esta dormiendo...y no Survivor. Aye mi amor...

The Trujillo Family said...

What in the world! I like to read your comments, but just because my name is Truj, doesn't mean I can translate! LOL! Daniel's MEEZ is hilarious! You two crack me up!

the elgan family said...

LOL...I was feeling my Spanish roots last night!

- E

the elgan family said...

Okay, so it was just brought to my attention that LAST night was WEDNESDAY...TONIGHT IS YOUR TV NIGHT. DUH, E! So I was a little off...it was the poorly spoken Spanish that was clouding my head! LOL! (D) You will not have baby duty TONIGHT...I wondered why you were so eager to go rock her back to sleep when Survivor was on...that's because it wasn't...

~gina lee said...

That was was even funnier... Now I have to make a Chris one.. Too funny...I did not know they had guys... Too cool.
From another CSI lover...
~G