Little Miss O is now officially a "Gymboree" going girl! Being the photo-happy, blogging parents that we are, we took both of our cameras last week to capture some of the moments from her first class, but we weren't quite sure if it was in the Gymboree etiquette handbook to be snapping shots right and left of what your child was up to! Well, we got over that concern real quick, and at her second class, we snuck the camera out of the diaper bag and managed to take a few photos of her! Last week, she did not want to go through the tunnel, but this week there was just no stopping our little on the go girl! She is SO an "Aries!"
Thankfully, she didn't topple any little boys over this week (she was definitely NOT amused with the little boy last week that snatched the blue whiffle ball out of her hands), but she got to crawl around again with one big guy, her favorite of all: Daddy! It looks like Daddy is enjoying going to Gymboree classes more than Olivia...LOL!
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Gymboree
Posted by the elgan family at 9:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
That looks fun! Where is Mommy is all these pics? I think you should crawl through some tunnels, too! Chase "O" and see how fast she can crawl! Wait, that might not be Gymboree etiquette! You guys are too cute!
Typo! I hate it! I can't fix it either, so this is just a note letting you know that I noticed it. I'm so crazy, I know. See you tomorrow.
Post a Comment