Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The other mother I am incredibly grateful for...

After all, Danny is here and who he is because of the love and support he received growing up from this woman!

Given that she has three sons, Karen doesn't always get the wordy, emotional accolades that she so deserves! Three cheers to the strongest woman I know, whose deep caring and love for her sons and their families are clearly visible in all she does. We both appreciate and love you so much, and feel so incredibly fortunate to have you in our lives. Happy Mother's Day!


"A father may turn his back on his child, brothers and sisters may become inveterate enemies, husbands may desert their wives, wives their husbands. But a mother's love endures through all." - Washington Irving

"A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest." - Irish Proverb

P.S. Sorry for the funny-faced picture! It's all I had saved in my computer!

0 comments: