Friday, May 9, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

"A mother is a person who, seeing there are only 4 pieces of pie for 5 people, promptly announces that she never did care for pie." - Tenneva Jordan

Hope all of you wonderful mothers have an equally as wonderful Sunday!

2 comments:

The Trujillo Family said...

So, as I was driving home from your neck of the woods today, I found myself thinking about life in general. You know, driving is an incredibly peaceful thing to do as long as you’re not in a hurry. As I reminisced over our friendship from the beginning till now, and remember all that we have shared, I began to feel this warm fuzzy feeling pouring out of my heart, and washing over me. Very rarely do you meet someone who you just click with, someone who is on the same page as you are, someone who just makes your day better by being in it! So, thank you for being that someone! I don’t know what I would do without my crazy, wacky, often hilarious, 3TS! See you Monday!

the elgan family said...

Now I am sad bc you aren't here today!!! Thought about you Sat. - sent you lots of my brainpower, but I'm not sure if that helped or hindered you! HA! I will miss you today...thanks for your kind words - wordy Emily could not have said it better herself (so maybe both of our Masters papers do indeed have some hope) - hope you feel better!