Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Introducing...Microsoft's next CEO!

Bill Gates, watch out!  A new technological whiz kid is nipping at your heels!  I think she was actually trying to click on the "iTunes" icon!  Her latest feat is mastering the art of dancing (at the age of 27, I am still a novice...I should take a few pointers from O, who takes after Daniel), which she absolutely loves!  Out of her iTunes folder of songs (which is appropriately entitled "Party at Olivia's" since every day with her is so much fun), her number one hit is "Bubbly" by Colbie Caillat.  However, Barney's "I Love You" is a close second!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my "wallpaper" (photo courtesy of Ms. Gina Lee)!

6 comments:

Charlene said...

Maybe she'll pick up Daniel's lip sync'ing gene:)

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee10/corn3175/BabyGotBack00W.jpg

~gina lee said...

a computer wiz at 1.. genius indeed....
rock on.
~g

the elgan family said...

Char...Vanilla Ice, perhaps?! And, I hate to say it, but...there will be no "Baby Got Back"...Mom's gotta step in and set some standards! LOL!

G...you know us, we've got high hopes for this kid! Next summer, she'll be ready for interning with you! Ha, ha!

Thanks for your comments, girls!!! :P

The Trujillo Family said...

What is it about computers? Aislyn loves my laptop too! She loves to look at her pictures and press all the buttons! So cute.

The Trujillo Family said...

Now, I know you're busy typing away on that paper of yours, but come on, update already! :) I need my daily dose of the Elgans!

~gina lee said...

i second that....