Thursday, March 5, 2009

Worth far more than a thousand words...

To see more photos from this shoot, visit our wonderfully talented friend Gina's blog... our deepest gratitude to her for providing us with precious, tangible memories to cherish in the years to come! 

3 comments:

The Trujillo Family said...

First of all, let me say what a beautiful family you are! Secondly, what amazing pics! I am again blown away by Gina. Very, very touching. :)

Nicole said...

Wow! I went and looked at her blog too and she is amazing. It helps that you guys are such a gorgeous family!! Emily, I love your shoes and your outfit. I need some clothes shopping help. Next time I'm in CA... ;)

the elgan family said...

Thanks, Jessica! So glad you're my friend...

And Nicole, it's a shopping date (not that you need my help, girl! You're ALWAYS so cute in your photos!)... following an afternoon at the Wild Animal Park!