Nicole... Daniel used a Canon 5D for these... a very cool toy! He is really enjoying photography right now... it's a fun, creative outlet for him! I see family photos in Cali. in your future...
Melissa... we're thinking Daniel can take some shots of Juicy one day... what do you think?!
Thankful for where we've been (and all the company that has joined us along the way), for our pasts have made us who we are and have provided us with wisdom that will help guide us to where we are meant to be!
7 comments:
Okay, these are seriously awesome. She is So. Dang. Cute. Great job Daniel!
What kind of camera do you guys have??
Beautiful pictures! They look professional. And your girl is so adorable!
One word: Breathtaking! Daniel you truly have a gift. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks for the wonderful comments, lovely ladies!
Nicole... Daniel used a Canon 5D for these... a very cool toy! He is really enjoying photography right now... it's a fun, creative outlet for him! I see family photos in Cali. in your future...
Melissa... we're thinking Daniel can take some shots of Juicy one day... what do you think?!
And Truji... you know you'll get yours, LOL!
okay... im jealous.. Daniel can you come shoot our family...:) please...
G, of course the offer stands for you as well! Have your people call our people, LOL!
sweet... I wish I had people...
g.
Post a Comment