Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Housekeeping!

No, I am not busting out the Windex and the Swiffer is staying tucked away in the closet.  But I am tidying up... our blog!  I gave it a glance the other day for the first time in a while, and was so sad!  It has been such a modern way for me to scrapbook and preserve all of our stories as parents and a little family of three (wink, wink), and well, it's been A WHILE.  I have so many photos to post, and am vowing to do some catching up this month with our impending (HALLELUJAH) Thanksgiving break.  You'll have to bear with me as I am, yes, beginning where I left off and posting beach photos!  Now it's time for some rolling of the sleeves and getting busy (for as long as today's nap time will allow)!

July 3rd, 2009: Newport with... DADDY!
It's such a treat when Danny is able to take a day off with us in the summer!  Olivia really fell in love with the beach (or beach sand?!) over the course of this last year (Maui has a way of doing that to you!), so we decided to head on down to Newport for the day with our cool beach gear and spend some quality time together!

The little green bucket was a crowd favorite!



She loved Daddy holding her up in the waves!


Jumping for joy!


Refreshing!


As I get closer and closer to thirty, I've just come to accept that it is what it is... lol!  I have decided I shall exist in pictures (even though the camera adds ten, fifteen, twenty pounds)!


Daddy digs the best holes!



Relaxing under the shade of the umbrella, Daddy took in the sights while Olivia sun-goddessed and got ready for a snack (mmm, bread and cheese spread)! 


It was a beautiful day, and we're so glad we were able to enjoy it with Daddy!


1 comments:

The Trujillo Family said...

Thank goodness! Your blog was beginning to remind me of my own and that is a sad, sad statement. Very cute summer fun. Keep the posts coming.