It was July 19th, 2009, and the sun was a-blazin' over Jess Ranch up in Apple Valley! That didn't stop three little determined fishergirls, though (and one little good helper fisherboy); one was ready to catch her first fish ever (while the other two have had a lot of practice)!
The girls, getting their poles ready! Uncle Jimmy is a great baiter!
Before we could get out from under the shade, we needed some sunblock to help combat the sun's rays!
She loved to use the reel on her new "Barbie" pole!
Aunt Diana helped O peer over the edge to get a good look at her targets!
The four amigos, posing for a group shot before the fun really began!
After O caught her first fish, into the bucket it quickly went!
Once the cousins caught their limit, they posed for some pictures before heading over to Ama's for some swimming.
Olivia and her first fish!
All smiles (at first)!
But then she became a little unsure about the dangling fish...
so we moved it onto the fence for her to look at instead!
She quickly lost interest, and found herself more intrigued by the scenery!
Aren't they the cutest kids ever?!
(I'd say by the "tough" looks on their faces, the fish they caught had definitely met their matches!)
A final shot of Olivia and Taylor, strolling back to our stuff with the prize of the day!
Beware: Video taping moms lurking in the background!



2 comments:
First of all, I checked this back when you posted and sorry I didnt' comment. I LOOOVE the pics. Olivia is gorgeous, as usual.
But I AM commenting NOW to say: where or where has my friend Emily gone??? Oh where oh where can she be? I want to see pics. Of your cute belly too!
love lots!
First of all, love this post. But more importantly...how are you guys?!! How isthe pregnancy?! HOpe all is well. I've been thinking aboutyou!
Post a Comment