So, "b.o." ("before Olivia;" hard to believe there was such a time!), there were two little spoiled Elgan doggies that ruled the roost. Now, "a.o." ("after Olivia"), those two dogs might not be as spoiled, but they are still VERY loved. This post pays homage to the yappy Chihuahua who is our fierce protector despite her small physique (ha, ha, we know we're not kidding anyone about our PLUS-SIZED girl) and the loyal Golden Retriever who loves nothing more than keeping you company while laying at your feet. Here's to Isabella "la Chihuahua" and "golden dust" Calia...




3 comments:
Aaah.. giving love to the dogs... Love it...
I am big dog lover, although we do not have any dogs, We really want one.. We make do with a small fish Madeleine won at a local carnival. He is still holding on despite being dropped on the floor as she was just about to hand us the bag...Oh well. he is well loved too... I think.
~G
I'm so glad you didn't forget da gurlz!!! CALIA IS SO BIG! The little earring thief! LOL
Post a Comment