Thursday, April 10, 2008

Going Private

Hi, everyone! So, as many of you can attest to, when one of us freaks out about something, the other is completely fine with it...and then that pendulum swings! Well, after both giving this choice some consideration, we have jointly decided to make our blog private. We think the Drysdales hit on the head when they said you can never be too safe; afterall, you just never know the extent to which your blog is being viewed or the intentions of the viewer. And, well, Emily can sometimes blab too much and offend people on blogs, right Gina?! We hope all of you are still able to peek in at our life every now and then, and if you have any problems, please let us know. Wishing each of you a happy end to your week and a blissful weekend!
Fondly,
D & E

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Yay! We're so glad we got an invite. And umm...you beat me to it...I have been so slow that it is over a week later and my blog is STILL public. You're inspiring me to get to it!
Have a great weekend in SUNNY CA! (it snowed here yesterday, yes, I cried!)

the elgan family said...

Yes, well, you have other things on you're mind!!! Congrats on entering your final month of pregnancy...when I had O I didn't make it that far! So exciting...it is supposed to be like 90 here this weekend - very cool. Well, not really, which is why it is so great!!! I think we are going to assemble Olivia's new playhouse this weekend...SHE LOVES BEING OUTSIDE. Daniel will be in New Mexico tomorrow for work, so it will just be a mommy/daughter day for Olivia and I...we'll be sure to enjoy the nice weather though! (Especially since you aren't able to!)