Friday, April 18, 2008

A little perk...

So post last week's walk, Gina was so sweet to snap some candid shots of Olivia playing in her front yard with her adorable kids, Madeleine and Ryder...


What a pick-me-up it was to get a couple of shots she took via e-mail! Just thought I would share! I cannot wait to spend the weekend with this little one, her amazing daddy, and...Grandma & Grandpa, Grammie, and the Brysons! I'm sure a post will follow! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend...enjoy your loved ones (immensely), appreciate the beautiful weather, and here's to happy blogging! - E

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I can't believe she is so big now! Those pool pictures are so cute! We need to plan a trip to LA and visit you guys on the way, but neither of us are together in Las Vegas for more than a few days. Busy busy!

the elgan family said...

That is crazy!!! But at least you have a ton of frequent flyer miles, that way when you two do actually get some time off together you can go to some exotic place far far away on a beautiful, serene glistening beach...can you tell that I am soooooooo in summer mode? :) When you do get a chance, we would love to get together! Keep us posted...

- E

CG said...

Sweeties, those are beautiful new pictures!!! i love your "blog", Emi, even if E thinks it's "cheesy"!! Not for a Mama and G'Mama to read!!! The pool looks RAD and I can see oodles of fun for her this summer! She will be, "brown as a berry!" I can't wait to see her tomorrow, and hope she doesn't do her old grammy in!!!XXOO

Nicole said...

She is such a beautiful little girl. Seriously, baby model material! :) Love these pics. Gina does such a good job!