Every year, we are lucky to have Ama join us in helping ring in the new year!For us, 2009 has some big, exciting things in store: O is turning two (and in HAWAII, at that!), it is projected that the final phase of completion for our little Elgan family will begin (LOL!), and Daniel is turning the big 3-0!
Monday, January 12, 2009
New Year's Eve, 2008
Posted by the elgan family at 12:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I am loving all of your many many posts! It looks like you guys had such fun holidays. Miss O is just as darling as ever. And um...is that little 'family' hint meaning another kiddo in the future??? Maybe i'm reading it wrong?!
I appreciate all of your sweet comments on both of my blogs. I am heading over to check out your other one right now!
Have a great day.
Post a Comment