Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Basking in the luxuries of summer...

and loving every whimsical moment!
Being home in the mornings, precious moments ALL day, carefree evenings... how sweet it is!


Karate kid-ding around!


Airplanes...


Exploring...


"I'll be right back!"
She likes to tell us she's going to "WORK!"


Doing another one of our favorite Olivia-isms:
"OKAY?  OKAY?" with a little tilt of the head!


What a lovely bouquet!


Happiness...


4 comments:

Elgan Family said...

I love the bottom pic, it is my fav, definitely one of those moments that happen all day that we wish we had a camera for :)

Nicole said...

oh these pictures are priceless!! I LOVE the airplane one. YOu are both just too cute!

The Trujillo Family said...

I love the pic of the two of you with her in your lap! So adorable. Summer is such a blessing!

Katie said...

Your family is adorable! So fun to view your blog!