Ahh, the evolution of Jack. Every year, we must tap into our hunter/gatherer side and set out in search of the perfect branches and grape vines (thanks, Kristie!) to create our annual Halloween pal. On his way home from work, Daniel scouted a couple areas beforehand, and then the three of us did some off-roading in the truck to score the perfect gnarly sticks. Here, photos from the successful search!

Hmmm... would these make for a pair of good arms?

My daddy is the best!
She couldn't take her eyes off him! I think she was wondering, "Now just why is he getting to have all the fun?!"

Daniel, my Lewis and Clark adventurer. Would that make me Sacajawea? Now maybe that's an idea for next year!


Empty handed. For the time being.

SNAKE! NOISES! FALLING BRANCHES! AGH!
I love this picture! Oh, the things he does for the sake of Halloween! I think that this was the point where I began shouting, "Be careful!" out the window!
0 comments:
Post a Comment