The time had come. The months of planning and prepping were finally being put to the test. The yard was ready, the games were assembled, the shopping was all done. And here is how it came out! We were quite pleased as the fruits of our labor took center stage!
Welcome to party central!
We nicknamed this area "The Lounge."
We loved the lighting! We even left it up a bit longer (until the wintery wind began) so we could enjoy it!
Our maze. Watch your step and beware of what's lurking around the corner!
Another annual staple: the resident witch! She got to watch over the food this year.
I so would not want to run into this out in the wild!
Our fishbowl game... thanks, Jessica, for all your bowls!
A peek of the food tables and, of course, the jumper! Let's get that buttery popcorn going!
Our spider toss game. Surprisingly, not one spider was lost in the bushes!
We had the coolest pumpkins and corn stalks around! Thanks for all your help, Tori, Jamie, and the LeBeres!
Looks like fun!
So as kids, we both loved the game where you throw a fishing line over the wall and get a cool little prize attached to your string. Therefore, it was a MUST at our Halloween Spooktacular!
A snapshot from a different angle.
The hand built craft table, as how could this be a party without a creative, crafty element for the kids to explore?!
Thirsty?
One "sweet" pumpkin!



1 comments:
Oh my goodness, Emily, you guys know how to throw a party!! It looks SO awesome. I think I"m going to be in town in 7 years. ;) Love it all, the costumes, the decor, the food, the games, I am seriously so impressed!!!
ps. i know I recognize a co-worker from the YMCA...are you related??
Post a Comment