Although Little Miss O is growing up right before our eyes, no, our eight month old did not magically turn sixteen overnight (THANK GOODNESS) and DMV did not grant her a California driver’s license! However, she did manage to test the automotive waters a bit from somewhere other than the backseat, and had a ball “driving” Mommy’s car in the garage. 
The test drive was short and sweet, just like Olivia, and was quite entertaining for both O and the “pedestrians” watching on foot nearby (Grammie K with her camera and Daddy cheering her on).
If you look closely, you’ll see one of Olivia’s usual chauffeurs in the photos…kind of like a “Where’s Waldo?” in his red and white striped shirt, but more of a, “Where’s Mommy?!” in her white shirt!
Monday, November 26, 2007
Time flies when you’re having fun!
Posted by the elgan family at 9:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Olivia, remember always, that speed limits are just a suggestion. Just know where to look for the radar patrol!
:)
Really BAD advice from an adult, I know!
Oh I am so good...I hadn't read this post yet...so now that's it's Jan. she's 10 months? I'm horrible at math, I'll admit. Hehe
Post a Comment