Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Our "bright" spot...


The future looks so bright with this angel in it! Christmas is always a special time in the Elgan home, but this year, as you all know, we have the added sweetness of Olivia! She is just taking everything in with those big blue eyes of hers...it is so fun to watch her "crawl" to the presents underneath the tree and pull at the ribbons, or ring the bells on Emily's fancy tree, only to find them ending up in her mouth...and oh, the nativity scene...now that is entertainment! The challenge of creeping up the couch cushions and lunging at the console table in hopes of grabbing a wise man is sheer enjoyment for Little Miss O. There is never a dull moment...each day always seems to have something new and exciting in store!

3 comments:

Jacquie said...

This is what makes christmas worthwhile!

the elgan family said...

She was just so funny with the lights...new things to clank together!

The Trujillo Family said...

I apologize for my nonexistent post, but some of us have to actually work at work! You know, that thing we get paid to do. As for the weekend, I may not actually have to time to sit and create the most perfect postings seeing as how my other half isn't around to entertain my little monster! :) I enjoy reading your blog though! It makes up for my poor little unposted blog that I was pressured into making. Oh wait, I didn't make it, my dear 3TS did! ;) Just kidding, I will post to it eventually. When I find the perfect picture of my little angel!